Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Holy freakin crap that was hilarious XD

I laughed so loud I probably scared everyone in the house, make more! XD!!

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

XD!!

Not only was that well done and creative... but that was friggen hilarious! XD!

Hook Line and Sinker Hook Line and Sinker

Nice style!

Very different style, refreshing to see. What really pulled it off was the perception of depth, the "3D effect", that you achieved wonderfully with this style, it really added to it rather than keeping everything on one plane.

billyblob responds:

Thanks smooth-criminal13, I stumbled onto the 3d look by accident, but like it myself and will try and do more of it in the future.

: A Woman's Deceit : : A Woman's Deceit :

Mostly agree

The girls that go out every day with every type of makeup imaginable piled on..... nnnno. They look fake, and probably like the many other girls around them that did the same thing. Does this mean makeup is bad? I say no. I wear makeup often, but more as an expression. Besides the occasional bad day everyone has, I can go somewhere without makeup and feel fine, I'm not worried about how I look. But I've always liked to dress up and see how I can use makeup colors and such to complement a look (especially going nuts with eyeliner patterns on a crazy day XD), and to me, as an artist, it's -fun-, not -necessary-. That's where the important difference is shown. In short: It should only be okay to wear makeup when you feel you can go without it :P no matter how contradictory that seems XD

The Only Thing I Know The Only Thing I Know

Excellent message

At first I wasn't sure what to think of this. Given me and my brother have spent time trying to prove to my mom that videogames aren't a waste of time (My dad always played and used it to have fun with us, and momnow is happy to see that playing a game about Rome [don't wanna promote here] helped my brother pass a history test), I was thinking this was just another thing more ignorant people would use against us, because I was doubting the other side of the arguement would ever be shown since it was a bit long (without being boring I must say, I was just eager to see if an arguement supporting games would be given). But after watching the whole video I fully support it and think it's great. Yes, games can become destructive, just like anything else, if you indulge too much. But the benefit of it can be expanding your knowledge (I do think some games give to this, certain ones at least, whether it be myths, the military, other cultures, etc., I myself have learned from them), having a safe form of entertainment, and being part of a community that is, for the most part, accepting of many different people. I'm really glad you showed both sides of this.

asi-World in your eyes asi-World in your eyes

Outstanding

This had a great meaning portrayed with some good flash skills.There are not many deep flashes on Newgrounds but you add to the collection of that minority. Can't wait to see more. I gave it 1 for violence for some of the pictures.

"Dare" "Dare"

Moving

Forgive the irony cuz of the song title, but that flash was moving. I'm not really emotional when it comes to such things but I actually cried. Seriously you did a wonderful job and put such a wonderful meaning behind the song.

LetterWarz LetterWarz

Nice...but could use improvement

I really liked the beginning ^_^. All da action! But the whole dream thing was irrelavent. Make another one that just has to do with something similar to like you had in the beginning, and that'll be awsomeness. Oh, and the Spongebob voices were creative ^_^, even if I'm not a Spongebob fan XD oh well

EgoCity Chap V disk2 EgoCity Chap V disk2

.......*chokes as I hold back tears of joy*

That........is there words to describe your koolness? You are a master of flash if I've ever seen one. Everything, throught the entire series: great grapics, great story, EVERYTHING I TELL YOUZ!!!! Even if this is the end of the series, I still hope and pray to see more work from you.

Greatest respects,
smooth_criminal13

Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

^_^ Koolness yo!

Wow the sound quality was amazing! I love the style, quite original. But did the dog look like the evil dog on Balto? Mabye itz just me XD. Really great work, keep it up!