All 6 art Reviews

Swamp Lord Swamp Lord

O_O

WOW, this is awesome! I love it! The grasses and the face are the best parts even though the whole thing rocks, and keeping some of the trees in the background bent and twisted added to the creepiness and kept it from looking too vertical and drawing away from him, so good choice :P -Very- Good on the reflection although I would blend the reflected leaves just a little more. 5/5 and 10/10 ^_^!

Ghost Widow Ghost Widow

o.o

O-ooh crap that is awesome XD I luv the eyes :P

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft

Win

You did excellent with the likeness. I was drawn here by another work of yours and saw the thumbnail pic of her face in "More by this artist" and thought "Huh, that looks like Angelina Jolie," and I was very happy to find this tribute. I love the Tomb Raider games and loved her portrayal of Lara. You did and excellent job, my only advice would be with (her right) arm (though I know as an artist myself how extremely difficult drawing a bend like that is!), and even then you did much much better than I could XD.

ArmyGirl ArmyGirl

Nice Job!

Great job with the camo pattern, and I think the barrel with the spill in the back looks pretty cool lol. -Very- nice job with the chick (besides what someone earlier pointed out for the shoulder lol), you were able to keep a good sense of action in the picture. Lmao given that some of my friends would say this is me XD! i think I'll put it on myspace BUT of course you get full credit and I link to your page, sound good? :P

warpout responds:

sounds realy tasty

Fire Fire

Woo awesome

Cool fire! lol good job with the colors and shading too I still need to practice with that XD

warpout responds:

if you need some tips or tricks, you can ask me ^^

unfinished final piece unfinished final piece

Technically...

You're not supposed to put unfinished pieces up, BUT those waves were SO AWESOME they were the first thing to catch my eye when I just came back to the portal xD. You should try working on the boat sometime. Really, -Awesome- job with the waves, spectacular!

Daftroy responds:

As far as I'm concerned, it's the final piece.
I'm pretty sure the .ai file is long gone, or hidden very very very well.