Leo & Satan II Leo & Satan II

Holy freakin crap that was hilarious XD

I laughed so loud I probably scared everyone in the house, make more! XD!!

YGOAbridged Leather Pants YGOAbridged Leather Pants

XD!!

Not only was that well done and creative... but that was friggen hilarious! XD!

Hook Line and Sinker Hook Line and Sinker

Nice style!

Very different style, refreshing to see. What really pulled it off was the perception of depth, the "3D effect", that you achieved wonderfully with this style, it really added to it rather than keeping everything on one plane.

billyblob responds:

Thanks smooth-criminal13, I stumbled onto the 3d look by accident, but like it myself and will try and do more of it in the future.

Drop - interactive toy Drop - interactive toy

Fun :P

Maybe in another mood I would find it boring, but right now it's a really fun thing to play with and I found it entertaining (maybe because I'd be better suited as a Neko in this mood xD). I saved it on my browser so I could come back another time and play whenever I felt it could entertain me. I see a lot of bad reviews, and I know this might not be for everyone, but I don't think it deserves a zero. It's creative (though once I realized the words appearing at the bottom were advertising it did kind of off me a bit) and the art and animation are good. I wish it could be a little longer though. Anyways, it depends on one's mood when you're playing it. Some days you would play it and rush through and find it a tad boring, other days it's a fun toy to tinker with and entertain yourself with. Enough to make me come back another time though :P

A Chain Reaction Game v.3 A Chain Reaction Game v.3

*all hyped up*

ITS LIKE SUGAR!!!!! SO ADDICTING!!!!*continues playing*

NightStrike NightStrike

There's only one thing to say......

Night Strike is in da house! w00t w00t!!!

Swamp Lord Swamp Lord

O_O

WOW, this is awesome! I love it! The grasses and the face are the best parts even though the whole thing rocks, and keeping some of the trees in the background bent and twisted added to the creepiness and kept it from looking too vertical and drawing away from him, so good choice :P -Very- Good on the reflection although I would blend the reflected leaves just a little more. 5/5 and 10/10 ^_^!

Ghost Widow Ghost Widow

o.o

O-ooh crap that is awesome XD I luv the eyes :P

Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft

Win

You did excellent with the likeness. I was drawn here by another work of yours and saw the thumbnail pic of her face in "More by this artist" and thought "Huh, that looks like Angelina Jolie," and I was very happy to find this tribute. I love the Tomb Raider games and loved her portrayal of Lara. You did and excellent job, my only advice would be with (her right) arm (though I know as an artist myself how extremely difficult drawing a bend like that is!), and even then you did much much better than I could XD.